Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 4 chicken legs
- 4 cup of riced cauliflower
- 2 limes, halved
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained, optional
- 1/4 cup of sweetened cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings all natural all purpose seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine riced cauliflower and water; cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on High 6 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, brush chicken with olive oil; season all over with 1/2 teaspoon each salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of All Natural All Purpose Seasoning. Grill on medium 15 minutes, turning over once halfway through. Whisk together sweetened cream of coconut and hot sauce; brush onto chicken. Grill until cooked through (165°F), about 5 minutes longer, brushing and turning 2 more times. Grill 2 limes, halved, until lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Toss cooked cauliflower with black beans and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Serve chicken over cauliflower with limes, garnished with chopped cilantro.
4. Serve and Enjoy.