Serves: 6 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Cool Runnings chili powder
- 1 tbsp. Cool Runnings adobo seasoning
- 1 tsp. Cool Runnings cumin ground
- 1 tsp. packed British Class dark brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. Cool Runnings cinnamon ground
1. Preheat your oven to 450°F. Now in a mixing bowl, mix together the chili powder, adobo, cumin, dark brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined. Next, stir in the olive oil into the dry mixture, mix well.
2. Make sure to pay dry the pork loin with some paper towels. Rub the adobo mixture all over the pork. Transfer the pork loin to a tinfoil lined roasting pan. Put the pork loin into the oven for about 35 minutes and let cook, cook until the pork is a dark golden brown color.
3. Once you've removed the pork from the oven, let rest for 10 - 15 minutes before slicing and serving.