- 1 cauliflower head, cut into bite-size florets
- 1 bottle (354ml) Cool Runnings buffalo wing sauce, divided
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. In a medium bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with half of Cool Runnings Buffalo Wing Sauce. Reserve bowl.
3. Line a medium baking tray with parchment paper and place cauliflower. Bake until tender but crispy, about 25 minutes.
4. Remove the cauliflower from the oven, place it back in the bowl and toss it with the remaining Cool Runnings Buffalo Wing Sauce.
5. Serve it with the dipping sauce of your choice.