Serves: 2 servings | Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 tea bags
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cool Runnings ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cool Runnings ground allspice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup packed of British Class brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- Optional: Whipped topping and ground nutmeg
1. Take the tea bags, cinnamon, ginger and allspice and put it in the coffee filer of a drip coffee maker. Add water and brew according to the manufacturer's directions.
2. Now in a small saucepan, combine the milk, brown sugar and creamer over medium heat. Heat it until the sugar is dissolved and then pour the milk mixture into mugs and stir in the tea. Options: when serving add a dollop of whipped topping with some ground nutmeg sprinkled on top.