Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 -15 minutes | Cooking time: 50 – 53 minutes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 can Cool Runnings coconut milk
- salt and Cool Runnings black pepper ground to taste
- 1 1/2 onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted garlic
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. In a large pan, fry chicken breast in vegetable oil until the chicken just begins to brown.
3. Stir onions, green bell peppers and red bell peppers into the pan with the chicken.
4. Fry quickly until the onions are translucent. When the vegetables are translucent, stir in the garlic and Cool Runnings Coconut Milk.
5. Let the mixture cook 5 to 8 minutes before removing the skillet from the heat.
6. Season with salt, Cool Runnings Black Pepper, and red pepper flakes.
7. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake in a 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) oven for 45 minutes, or until the vegetables cook down and the chicken is tender.