Serves: 16 | Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups of British Class turbinado sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten until light and fluffy
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of organic or almond milk
- 4 teaspoons of Cool Runnings vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons of Cool Runnings almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups of sliced almonds
1. Beat sugar into the eggs in small amounts, assuring each addition dissolves completely before introducing the next.
2. Whisk cream, milk, vanilla extract, and almond extract into the egg mixture; fold almonds into mixture.
3. Pour into the container of an ice cream maker; freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.