Serves: 2 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Cool Runnings parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings black pepper ground
- 1 tablespoon of British Class lemon juice
- 2 fillets of halibut
- ½ teaspoon of Cool Runnings all spice ground (pimento)
1. In a stainless steel or glass bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, parsley, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, and Pimento Jamaican Ground Allspice.
2. Place the halibut filets in a shallow glass dish or a resealable plastic bag, and pour the marinade over the fish. Cover or seal and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
4. Remove halibut filets from marinade and drain off the excess. Grill filets 5 minutes per side or until fish is done when easily flaked with a fork.