Servings: 4 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 2.5 lbs (8 wings) Chicken Wings (cleaned & cut)
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Cool Runnings Jerk seasoning (choice of hotness)
- 2 tbsp Cool Runnings pineapple jam
- 1 tbsp British Class baking powder
- 1 tbsp Cool Runnings adobo seasoning with garlic and pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Pat dry chicken wings. In a bowl toss chicken wings well with 1 tbsp. baking powder, and 1 tbsp. Adobo with Garlic & Pepper.
2. Add 1/3 cup all purpose flour and toss the chicken wings again until well coated.
3. Spray baking pan with oil. Place seasoned chicken wings on oiled pan and bake at 300 F for 35 minutes.
4. Increase oven to 400 F and bake wings for 10 minutes or until crispy and done.
5. In a bowl mix together 2 tbsp. Jerk Paste and 2 tbsp. Pineapple Jam to make the fabulous tropical Jerk dipping sauce for the wings and enjoy.