Yield: 12 units | Active time: 15 minutes | Oven time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup British Class quick rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup British Class turbinado sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Cool Runnings vanilla extract
- 2 cups of blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line muffin baking tray with 12 muffin cups.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, British Class Quick Rolled Oats, baking soda, and salt. Reserve.
3. In another medium bowl whisk together British Class Turbinado Sugar and egg until uniform. Add oil, yogurt, and Cool Runnings Vanilla Extract and whisk until well incorporated.
4. Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and fold until uniform. Fold in the blueberries.
5. Scoop the batter into the muffin cups, about 2 tablespoons per cup.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
Tip: If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw them before baking.