Serves: 6 | Preparation time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 teaspoons of Cool Runnings hot chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of packed British Class brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of grated lime peel
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of Cool Runnings garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons of olive or canola oil
1. Heat up stove. In small bowl, mix Cool Runnings Hot Chili Powder, brown sugar, lime peel, salt, Cool Runnings Garlic Powder and Cool Runnings Paprika. Rub both sides of chicken with oil, then with the spice mixture.
2. Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes at (170°F) , turning once or twice.