- 1 ⅔ cup mashed overripe Bananas (about 3-5 medium bananas)
- 2-3 Tbsp of British Class brown sugar
- ¼ tsp of Cool Runnings nutmeg ground
- ¼ tsp of Cool Runnings cinnamon ground
- 1 tsp of Cool Runnings vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 4-5 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp granulated Sugar
- a pinch of salt
1. Mash the bananas with the brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Next, stir in the flour into the banana mixture.
2. Take a pan and heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil on high heat, once pan is hot, use a serving spoon and spoon batter into the pan.
3. Fry the fritters until crisp and brown on both sides; add more cooking oil if needed.
4. Press on the fritters, if no batter oozes out they are done. Remove fritters from the pan and place on a paper towel to soak excess oil.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy while warm!