Serves: 4 servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Active time: 10 minutes
- 4 corn tortillas, toasted
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced into 1cm cubes
- 1 cup Cool Runnings jerk barbecue sauce
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- 1 tsp jalapeno, diced
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cilantro, thinly sliced, plus more to sprinkle
- ¼ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
1. In a small bowl, mix the chicken and Cool Runnings Jerk Barbecue Sauce. Reserve.
2. In another small bowl, make guacamole by pureeing the avocados with a fork and adding the onions, tomatoes, jalapeno, lime zest and juice, cilantro, and salt.
3. Assemble the tacos: fill each tortilla with guacamole, ½ cup of the chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of cotija cheese.
4. Sprinkle chopped cilantro to taste and enjoy!
Tip: If you don't like the flavour of cilantro, you can replace it with thinly sliced green onions.