Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound of salmon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons of Cool Runnings fish & seafood marinade
- ¼ teaspoon of Cool Runnings ackee & saltfish seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon of Cool Runnings granulated onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon of Cool Runnings black pepper ground
1. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, Cool Runnings Fish & Seafood Marinade, garlic, Cool Runnings Ackee & Salt Fish Seasoning, Granulated Onion Powder and Ground Black Pepper.
2. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
4. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.