Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- ½ head cabbage, cut into thick shreds
- ½ cup of Cool Runnings BBQ honey mustard
- ¼ cup of butter
- Cool Runnings black pepper ground to taste
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
2. Evenly divide the cabbage among 4 squares of aluminum foil. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings BBQ Honey Mustard Sauce over each pile of cabbage, and place a tablespoon of butter on top. Season with pepper to taste, and fold the sides of the foil over the cabbage, sealing to form a packet.
3. Place packets onto preheated grill, and cook until the cabbage is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.