Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 5 minutes
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup creamy wheat hot cereal
- 2 tablespoons of British Class Golden Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of British Class Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of Cool Runnings Ground Cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons of oil
1. Mix flour, cereal, British Class Golden Sugar, British Class Baking Powder, salt and Cool Runnings Ground Cinnamon; set aside.
2. Beat egg, milk and oil in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add flour mixture; beat until well blended. Let stand 5 min.
3. Ladle batter onto hot non-stick griddle or skillet, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn over to brown other sides.
4. Serve with maple syrup, fruits, sweetener or milk and enjoy your breakfast.