Serves: 12 Pancakes | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons of British Class Baking Powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup of milk
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Cool Runnings Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cool Runnings Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cool Runnings Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup of British Class Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings Dark Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat your griddle or non-stick pan on medium heat.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine the sugars, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree, eggs, melted butter and milk.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk together. The batter should be lump, do not over mix.
5. Set the batter aside for 5 minutes.
6. Butter your griddle or non-stick pan. Pour out 1/3 cups of batter for each pancake and spread into a circle.
7. Let sit for approximately 4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
8. Serve pancakes with butter, syrup, some fruits, whipped cream or your favorite toppings!.