Servings: 6 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 2 1/2 - 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2-3 tablespoons of Cool Runnings jerk seasoning spice
- 1 1/2 -2 teaspoons salt
1. Preheat the oven to 425°C. prepare the chicken wings by washing them and patting them dry.
2. Place the chicken in a large bowl and mix with the Jerk seasoning spice and a little oil.
3. Line a baking pan with foil; and put a wire rack on top. Arrange the chicken wings out in a single layer. This will allow the oil to drop to the bottom of the baking pan while it is being baked.
4. Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy (45-50 minutes), flip the wings at the half way mark.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and serve with some jerk sauce as dipping.