Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup cooked sausage (140g), sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Cool Runnings Cajun seasoning
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 cups pasta(400 g), cooked
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (110g)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10g)
1. Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Cook the garlic, sausage, and chicken until garlic starts to brown and the chicken is no longer pink.
2. Sprinkle over the Cajun seasoning and stir to evenly coat the sausage and chicken.
3. Add the cream, and bring to a boil.
4. Add the pasta, stirring until evenly mixed.
5. To finish, add Parmesan and parsley, stirring until cheese melts and pasta is coated with a thick sauce.
6. Serve and Enjoy.