Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon of Cool Runnings garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons of Cool Runnings all purpose seasoning
- ¾ teaspoon of Cool Runnings oregano
- ¾ teaspoon of Cool Runnings crushed chili
- 1 tablespoon of Cool Runnings hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings complete herbs sauce
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
1. Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, all -purpose seasoning, garlic powder, crushed chili, oregano, hot pepper sauce, and complete herbs sauce; mix well. Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Serve and Enjoy.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?