Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 pack of firm tofu (500g), cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp Cool Runnings Jamaican style curry powder
- 1 can (400ml) Cool Runnings coconut milk
- 1 tsp, each, salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
1. Heat up a large saucepan over medium-high heat and warm up the vegetable oil.
2. Add the onions and stir constantly until translucent, about 3 minutes. Then add the garlic and ginger and keep stirring until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
3. Add the tofu and sauté it for about 5 minutes.
4. Add salt, pepper, Cool Runnings Jamaican Style Curry Powder and Coconut Milk and bring it to a boil.
5. Turn the heat off, cover and let it sit for 5 minutes.
6. Finish it with chopped parsley and serve it with basmati rice.
Tip: To add even more flavour, add some veggies to the recipe like cauliflower, broccoli or carrots.