Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast; poached
- 1/4 cup of low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest, plus 2 tablespoons juice
- 1 tablespoon of Cool Runnings curry powder
- salt and Cool Runnings black pepper ground to taste
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
1. Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water; bring to boil. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and chicken breasts. Reduce heat and simmer until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a plate; cool completely. Shred or chop into pieces.
2. Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, and Cool Runnings Curry Powder in a bowl. Season with salt and Cool Runnins Ground Black Pepper. Add scallions, cilantro, raisins, and chicken.