Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1L vegetable stock
- 400 g can chopped tomato
- 250 g pack of pasta (spaghetti or tortellini)
- 200 g frozen mixed pea and beans
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings adobo seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of Cool Runnings paprika
- 2 teaspoons of Cool Runnings parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings all natural all purpose seasoning
- Grated parmesan to serve
1. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the carrots and onion for 5 mins until starting to soften. Add the stock and tomatoes, then simmer for 10 mins. Add the peas and beans with 5 mins to go.
2. Once vegetables are tender, stir in the pasta. Return to the boil and simmer for 5 mins until the pasta is just cooked. Stir in the basil, if using. Season with parsley, paprika, all natural seasoning, Adobo seasoning with garlic and pepper, then serve in bowls topped with a sprinkling of Parmesan and slices of garlic bread.