Servings: 2-4 servings | Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 500g chicken wings
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. Cool Runnings all purpose seasoning
- 1-2 tbsp. Cool Runnings jerk seasoning (your choice of spice level)
- 1 tsp. browning
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
1. Clean chicken wings with lemon juice and pat dry. Season with the oil, salt, black pepper, all purpose seasoning, jerk seasoning and browning. Cover and marinate for 2 hours in the fridge or overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and place the chicken wings onto a baking dish. Drizzle with the oil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes, remove from the oven. Drain any juices into a small bowl and mix in the honey. Brush the honey sauce onto the wings and flip them over to bake for a further 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven once cooked and rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy with some festivals for a tasty weekend treat.