- 1 pre-baked pizza crust (12-inch)
- 14 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Cool Runnings jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup Cool Runnings jerk barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup (3/4 ounce) asiago cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (1 ounce) mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoon Cool Runnings hot mango sauce
1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Coat chicken with Cool Runnings Jerk Seasoning.
3. Heat olive oil in sauté pan; sear chicken on both sides.
4. Remove chicken from pan, add mushrooms to pan and sauté them for about 1 minute. Drain liquid from pan.
5. Slice chicken into thin strips.
6. In small mixing bowl, combine and mix thoroughly all ingredients.
To Assemble Pizza:
1. Spoon Cool Runnings Jerk Barbecue Sauce over pizza crust.
2. Top with mushrooms and chicken strips.
3. Sprinkle cheeses on top.
4. Bake pizza 7 to 8 minutes until crust is browned and cheese is golden and bubbly.
5. Garnish pizza with Cool Runnings Hot Mango Sauce immediately.