Servings: 4 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 medium-sized eggplant, thickly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon Cool Runnings Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup of Cool Runnings Jerk marinade
1. Prepare the eggplants by washing and patting the dry. Cut off the tops and slice them lengthwise so that they are around 1 inch in thickness. Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
2. Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil, and sprinkle both sides with some pink salt.
3. Using a pastry brush, coat all the sides of the eggplant with the jerk marinade. Drench the eggplant in the the marinade.
4. Place the baking tray into the oven and set it to broil on low. Broil the eggplants for 10 minutes, until the eggplant is thoroughly cooked. Flip the eggplant and broil for another 10 minutes.
5. Once the timer is up, remove the tray from the oven and enjoy!