Serves: 4-6 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb large shrimp (uncooked)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings jerk seasoning (hot)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime
1. Make sure to defrost the shrimp before cooking.
2. Wash, peel and devein the shrimp. Pat dry.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of oil to shrimp along with the jerk seasoning (hot).
4. Let sit for at least one hour.
5. Heat a shallow pan and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
6. Gently lay shrimp in the oil on the pan in one layer. Cook for about 1 minute per side
7. Set shrimp aside, remove excess oil.
8. Squeeze lime juice over shrimp and serve.