Servings: 4 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings oregano
- 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings jerk seasoning spice
- Optional: serve with sour cream or guacamole
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉. Wash and cut the sweet potatoes into your desired shape: cubes, wedges or strips. Butter up a roasting pan and toss the sweet potatoes in Cool Runnings jerk seasoning spice and oregano. Distribute the sweet potatoes evenly on the roasting pan.
2. Let the sweet potatoes roast in the oven for 20 minutes, making sure to turn them every 5 minutes to make sure they are evenly cooked and caramelized. Remove from oven when ready and serve warm. Optional: serve with sour cream or guacamole.