Serves: 6 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- ¼ cup of British Class lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings oregano
- ¼ teaspoon of Cool Runnings barbecue spice
- ½ teaspoon of Cool Runnings meat tenderizer seasoning
- ½ teaspoon of Cool Runnings garlic, pepper & herbs seasoning
1. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, oregano, barbecue spice, meat tenderizer seasoning, garlic, and pepper and herbs seasoning. Place chops in bowl, seal, and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Turn bowl frequently to distribute marinade.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Remove chops from bowl, and transfer remaining marinade to a saucepan. Bring marinade to a boil, remove from heat, and set aside.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill pork chops for 5 to 7 minutes per side, basting frequently with boiled marinade, until done.
4. Serve with rice and vegetables.