Serves: 4 servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Active time: 10 minutes | Oven Time: 25 minutes
- ¼ cup and 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 butternut squash, diced into 1.5 cm cubes
- 1 carrot, diced into 1.5 cm cubes
- 2 medium potatoes, diced into 1.5 cm cubes
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tbsp Cool Runnings lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp Cool Runnings Caribbean spice & roasted garlic
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl, toss vegetables with ¼ cup olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, Cool Runnings Lemon Pepper and place it on a baking tray.
3. In the same bowl, toss the chicken breasts with 1 tbsp olive oil, ½ tsp salt and Cool Runnings Caribbean Spice & Roasted Garlic. Place it on the same baking tray.
4. Bake until chicken is cooked (internal temperature should reach 165ºF) and vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
Tip: Serve this delicious meal with a side salad made with leafy greens for extra vitamins and flavor.