Yield: 4 servings
- 4 cups Mekong jasmine scented rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp British Class coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup ham, diced
- ½ cup shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ cups pineapple, diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1 tbsp Chinatown soy sauce
- 3 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a large frying pan, melt British Class Coconut Oil. Stir-fry onions, carrots and garlic until for about 3 minutes.
2. Add the shrimp and ham and fry until they are almost cooked, about 2 minutes.
3. Add the Mekong Jasmine Scented Rice and Chinatown Soy Sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste and remove from heat.
5. Finish by adding the tomato, pineapple and green onions and stirring it all together.