Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cool Runnings cayenne pepper
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup of Cool Runnings fish and seafood marinade
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons of chopped sweet red pepper
1. Drizzle both sides of fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper and add Cool Runnings Fish and Seafood Marinade.
2. Broil from the heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5-7 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with the fish.