Servings: 6 servings | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (60 g)
- 1 teaspoon Cool Runnings paprika, plus additional for garnish
- Salt and Cool Runnings black pepper ground to taste
- fresh chive, finely chopped, for garnish
1. Grab your 6 hard-boiled eggs and gently peel them and slice them down the middle in half. Separate the center yolks into a separate bowl.
2. Add mustard, mayonnaise, paprika, salt and pepper to the yolks and mix thoroughly!
3. Scoop the mixture into a piping bag, and pipe it back into the empty egg whites. Sprinkle with some paprika, and place a piece of chive to make it look like a pumpkin.
4. Serve and enjoy!