- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 6 sprigs of cilantro, finely shredded
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp British Class coconut oil
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1lb shrimp, raw, cleaned and deveined
- 2/3 cup Cool Runnings blackened Cajun sauce
- 6 yellow corn tortillas, toasted
- 2 sprigs of cilantro, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp Cotija cheese, crumbled
1. In a small bowl, mix all salsa ingredients. Put aside.
2. Heat up pan over medium heat and melt coconut oil. Add ½ onion and cook until translucent.
3. Add shrimp and continuously stir until the shrimp starts turning red, about 3 minutes.
4. Turn heat to high, add Cool Runnings blackened Cajun sauce and stir until shrimp is fully cooked, about 3 minutes.
5. Only assemble the tacos when you are ready to serve. If the salsa sits on the tortillas for too long they will become soggy.
6. To assemble the tacos, place the tortillas over the serving plate. Add salsa, shrimp, crumbled cheese and top it with cilantro.