- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite size florets
- 4 tbsp British Class coconut oil
- 2 tsp Cool Runnings ground cumin
- 2 tsp Cool Runnings ground turmeric
- Optional: fresh chopped parsley, cilantro or mint for garnish
- Optional: ½ tsp Cool Runnings crushed chili to add some spice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. (200°C)
2. In a large glass bowl combine the British Class coconut oil, Cool Runnings ground cumin and turmeric, add cauliflower and toss well to coat. Optional: Add Cool Runnings chili flakes to add some spice.
3. Place cauliflower florets on large baking sheet.
4. Roast for 35 minutes until fork tender and nicely browned. Flip half way Serve warm or at room temperature.