Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of Cool Runnings parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings adobo seasoning with garlic and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings oregano
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Trim the cauliflower florets, cutting away as much stem as possible. In 3 batches, break up the florets into a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles couscous.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. At the first wisp of smoke from the oil, add the onions, and stir to coat. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until the onions are golden brown at the edges and have softened, about 8 minutes. Add the cauliflower, and stir to combine. Add salt, parsley flakes, adobo seasoning with garlic and pepper, oregano and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower has softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
3. Spoon the cauliflower into a large serving bowl, sprinkle with the lemon juice and season to taste with salt. Serve warm.