- 2 cups hot water
- 4 cups grated coconut
- 3 heaping tbsp. gelatin
- 1 can Cool Runnings evaporated milk (15 oz.)
- 1 can of Cool Runnings condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
1. Add hot water to grated coconut; allow to cool and extract milk by squeezing or straining.
2. Soak gelatin in ¾ cup water; then place the container over hot water until gelatin, evaporated milk and vanilla.
3. Combine coconut milk, gelatin, evaporated milk and vanilla
4. Sweeten to taste with condensed milk.
5. Pour into a dish or mould and chill until firm.