- 4 chicken legs (cleaned & cut)
- 1 cup Cool Runnings BBQ honey mustard sauce
- Cool Runnings ground black pepper to taste
1. Score the chicken pieces.
2. In a bowl, toss and marinade the chicken for about 2 hours with 1/2 cup of Cool Runnings BBQ honey mustard sauce.
3. Spray the pan with oil, place the chicken on and sprinkle with black pepper on top to taste.
4. Bake the chicken for 30 minutes.
5. Take the chicken out of the oven and generously brush on the other 1/2 cup or more of Cool Runnings BBQ honey mustard sauce, then bake for an additional 20 minutes or until cooked through.