- 1 can Cool Runnings corned beef (12 oz.)
- 1 cup seasoned, soft breadcrumbs
- ½ cup flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup finely chopped chive
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. Cool Runnings garlic powder
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten with a little water
1. Blend together corned beef, breadcrumbs, 1 egg, onion, salt, garlic, chive and black pepper.
2. Form into 6 large patties, coat in flour, then in beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
3. Fry in shallow fat, turning once. Cook until golden brown; drain well.
4. Serve with scalloped or baked potatoes, vegetable rice or hamburger rolls.