- zucchini flowers
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon British Class baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Cool Runnings garlic, pepper & herbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- vegetable oil for frying
1. Clean flowers and dry with a paper towel.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt and herb spice together in a bowl. Whisk eggs, milk, and olive oil together in a separate bowl; stir in flour mixture until batter is smooth.
3. Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium heat.
4. Dip flowers in the batter and fry in hot oil until golden and crispy, 2 to 5 minutes, working in batches as needed. Transfer fried flowers to a paper towel-lined plate; sprinkle salt over each.