Serves: 4 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 3 lbs bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces (legs, thighs, or breasts)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. Cool Runnings adobo seasoning
1. Heat the grill to a medium to high heat. Prepare the chicken by using paper towels to pat dry the chicken. In a large mixing bowl, pour the olive oil and adobo seasoning onto the chicken, mix well.
2. Place the chicken onto the grill, skin side facing down. Let it cook until the skin is a dark brown color, about 10 minutes. Make sure to check the chicken halfway cooking it. Flip the chicken, and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about another 10 minutes.