Servings: 25 servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 4.5 hours
- 8 lbs. pork, completely thawed out
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. British Class green seasoning
- 1 tsp. black pepper
1. Season meat with garlic, salt, green seasoning and pepper; place in a shallow dish with fat side up.
2. Roast at 325°F until the meat is fork tender or the center bone is loose.
3. Allow 35 minutes per pound and 35 minutes extra or until 185°F registers on meat thermometer.
4. Remove from oven, let cool a little to slice and serve!