- 400 g raw tiger shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 400 ml Cool Runnings coconut milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 stalks green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp British Class coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Cool Runnings jamaican style curry powder
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cube Cool Runnings chicken flavour bouillon
- 1 ½ cups Cool Runnings coconut water
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Scotch bonnet pepper, chopped (optional)
1. Heat a pan on medium to medium low and add the British Class Coconut Oil. When oil is hot, sauté the garlic & green onion until slightly brown then add Cool Runnings Jamaican Style Curry Powder, Cool Runnings Coconut Milk, cilantro, British Class Chicken Bouillon, Cool Runnings Coconut Water, chicken broth, and scotch bonnet pepper.
2. Cook the sauce on medium to medium low heat for about 5-8 minutes, stirring constantly until it bubbles and reduces to a nice gravy-like consistency.
3. Add the shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes until the shrimp is cooked. The shrimp should turn slightly pink and curl up.
4. Serve with your choice of rice or roti and enjoy!