Serves: 4 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour (95 g)
- ¾ cup milk or milk alternative (180 mL)
- ¼ cup of Cool Runnings buffalo wing sauce (70 g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons of Cool Runnings garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cool Runnings paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 450 F and line your baking sheet with some parchment paper.
2. Prepare the cauliflower by breaking the head into smaller florets, about about 1 ½ inches wide. Now in a large mixing bowl, make the batter by mixing together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper and milk. Mix well.
3. Add the cauliflower florets into the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated. Arrange the coated cauliflowers on to the baking sheet and throw them in the oven for 20 minutes. Make sure to flip the cauliflowers, halfway into baking them.
4. In another small bowl, combine the buffalo sauce, coconut oil and honey, and stir until it is mixed well together. Brush the buffalo sauce mixture onto the cauliflower florets and bake for another 20 minutes.
5. Serve with ranch.