Serves: 4 | Time: 5 minutes
- 2 ounces Jamaican rum (dark)
- 2 ounces light rum
- 1 1/2 ounces passion fruit puree
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce of British Class demerara style brown sugar
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- crushed ice
- 151 rum (for serving)
- orange slice
- maraschino cherry
1. In a cocktail shaker, shake the dark rum, light rum, passion fruit puree, orange and lime juices, British Class demerara sugar, grenadine and crushed ice until combined.
2. Strain the mixture into a hurricane glass filled with more crushed ice.
3. Top with a splash of 151 Rum and garnish with the orange slice and cherry.
4. Serve immediately. and Enjoy.