- 1 large ripe pineapple
- 2 tablespoon Cool Runnings jerk marinade
- 2 tablespoon British Class dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 lemon
1. Mix the jerk marinade, lemon juice, olive oil and sugar in a separate bowl. Pour the marinade over the cubed pineapple pieces and give it a good mix.
2. Pre-heat your grill and line up the grill with some tin foil. Pour the pineapple pieces onto the foil and make sure to evenly space them out. Grill them for 20 - 25 minutes, until it has some color on the edges.
3. Serve warm on it's own or as a side with your favourite desserts!