Serves: 4 servings | Active time: 15 minutes
- 2 large ripe papayas (halved with the seeds scooped out)
- 1 1/2 can of Cool Runnings coconut milk (600ml)
- 400ml of white rum
- 1 tsp of Cool Runnings vanilla extract
- a pinch of Cool Runnings ground cinnamon
1. Take a blender and throw in the papaya flesh with the coconut milk, rum, vanilla extract and cinnamon and blend. When finished blending, pour through a sieve into a bowl.
2. Transfer into a large jug and whisk vigorously. Put some ice cubes into each glass and pour in the cocktail. Serve and drink immediately, before the papaya starts to separate from the milk.