- 2 lbs. apples (approx. 6 apples)
- 1 cup British Class brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. Cool Runnings ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp. or 2 oz. margarine, softened
- ⅓ cup flour
- ¾ cup British Class oats
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or almonds
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. Combine the apples, ½ cup brown sugar, water and cinnamon.
3. Mix together margarine, ½ cup remaining sugar, flour, oats and nuts; stir well until crumbly.
4. Place the apple mixture in a greased 8” square dish and top with crumb mixture.
5. Bake in a preheated oven 375 F for 35 minutes or until the apples are cooked.