Serves: 16 | Preparation time: 25 minutes | Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of British Class golden sugar
- ½ teaspoon of Cool Runnings vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup of all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon of British Class baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a pan.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and water. Cook over medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the chocolate mixture. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies set up. Do not overbake! Cool in pan and cut into squares.