Serves: 6 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup grated zucchini (courgette)
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp of Cool Runnings onion powder
- 1/2 tsp of Cool Runnings all-purpose seasoning
- oil for "frying"
1. Grate the zucchini until you get a full cup's worth. Dump the grated zucchini into a bowl.
2. Mix the flour, egg, onion powder and all-purpose seasoning powder into the same bowl with the zucchini.
3. Heat up some oil in a medium sized pan on medium to low heat.
4. Ladle a spoonful of the mixture into the hot pan, let cook for 3 minutes and flip once. Let cook for another 3 minutes.