Servings: 6 servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 can Cool Runnings corned beef
- 1 medium potato (boiled/baked & diced)
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 sprig green onion (chopped)
- 1 sprig cilantro (chopped)
- 1-2 tsp Cool Runnings black pepper ground
1. In a pan on medium heat, melt butter and sauté diced onions for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add diced potatoes and brown for 2 minutes.
3. Add can of Cool Runnings Corn Beef and toss in well for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add Black Pepper Ground, then toss in chopped Green Onion & Cilantro and cook for 1 more minute or until hash has browned to your desire.
5. Serve and enjoy!